Put your accounting and finance business in the hands of trusted professionals, we bring years of experience working with industries locally delivering efficient and reliable services.
- Accounting system setup for new and existing businesses; Chart of Accounts, Computerised Accounting set-up, you can outsource your entire accounting/bookkeeping and payroll to us and we’ll take care of the full cycle, also:
- Compilation of financial statements: Monthly, Quarterly and End-of-Year
- Budgeting, Cash Flow, Financial Forecasts and Projections and Management
- Tax preparation and filing with the GRA, NIS and Group Life Insurance Companies
- For US Companies:
- Preparation and filing of taxes with Federal and State, and all of the services mentioned above.
Financial Statements Preparation
- The financial statements produced can be a useful tool for management for making financial decisions.
- The following are just a few of the areas in which we provide consulting services:
- Accounting software selection and implementation
- Business valuations
- Buying/selling a business
- Business process improvement
- Computer systems
- Financial & retirement planning
- Estate planning
- State Payroll Tax Filings and Payments: We’ll ensure to make tax payments and file returns for taxes which are mainly two types of state payroll taxes: income taxes and unemployment taxes.
Sage Payroll Software
- With Sage payroll software we streamline your processes and tax calculations are handled automatically, facilitated by their cloud-based system which gives us access to assist you from anywhere, anytime.
- W-2s: with 24/7 employee access to pay stubs and W-2s
- Administer retirement plans including integrated 401(k) and Simple IRAs
- Time and attendance tracking that integrates with payroll, track PTO, overtime, and tardiness
Notification and time off management
- Access to paystubs/payslips, available for printing by employees
- Customised reports, statements and forms to meet clients specification
- Manage PAYE tax
- Calculate National Insurance contributions
- Check National Minimum Wage
- Determine statutory payments for sick and maternity leave
- Process student loan recovery
- Retroactive calculations, process backdated payments and deductions, recalculate prior date deductions seamlessly.
Tax Processing for US Companies in Guyana:
- 1. Prepare a paycheck by calculating the gross pay for your employee(s). Then, deduct the federal income tax withholding, Social Security, Medicare deductions, and state tax if applicable.
- 2. Calculate the amount you will owe for the employer portion of FICA taxes and set this aside with the employee portion of these taxes.
- 3. Make payroll tax deposits either semi-weekly or monthly, depending on the size of your business. This includes your employee withholding for federal, state, Social Security, and Medicare taxes, and the taxes your business owes for Social Security and Medicare.
- 4. Submit quarterly and annual tax reporting to the IRS on form 941 showing the amount of your payroll tax liability and the amounts you have paid on this liability during the previous quarter. Submit an annual unemployment tax report on Form 944 to the IRS.
Next Half Year Tax Due Dates for 2019
July 15, 2019, If you make payroll tax deposits monthly, your June payroll tax is due.
July 15, 2019, Second quarter Federal Unemployment (FUTA) taxes for larger employers are due at the end of July. If your FUTA tax liability in any one quarter is more than $500, you must make a deposit by the last day of the month after the end of the quarter.
July 31, 2019 File Form 941 Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return If you made all required payments in full by the due dates, you have 10 more days to submit this form (by February 10).
August Tax Due Dates
August 15, 2019 – If you make payroll tax deposits monthly, your July payroll tax filing is due.
September Tax Due Dates
September 16, 2019, If you make payroll tax deposits monthly, your August payroll tax is due.
September 16, 2019, Third Instalment of Estimated Tax Due. If you pay estimated taxes, the third instalment of estimated taxes for the current year is due.
September 16, 2019 – If you extended your partnership or S corporation tax return, the return is due on this date.
October Tax Due Dates
October 15, 2019 – If you make payroll tax deposits monthly, your September payroll tax is due.
October 15, 2019 Schedule C along with personal tax returns extended, is due on October 15.
September 15, 2019 Corporation tax return extensions due (effective with the 2017 filing year).
October 31, 2019, File Form 941-Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return If you made all required payments in full by the due dates, you have 10 more days to submit this form (by February 10).
October 31, 2019 – Second quarter is Federal Unemployment (FUTA) taxes for larger employers are due at the end of July. If your FUTA tax liability in any one quarter is more than $500, you must make a deposit by the last day of the month after the end of the quarter.
November Tax Due Dates
November 15, 2019, If you make payroll tax deposits monthly, Tax filing for October is due.
December Tax Due Dates
December 16, 2019, If you make payroll tax deposits monthly, your payroll tax deposit for November is due.
- CALL/WhatsApp: +1(592) 644-6608
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org