We provide recruitment and job placement service to the Oil & Gas Sector in Guyana. Our manual system is backed by a powerful automated human resources Management system HRMS it is a self-service tool, automates and streamlines recruiting, hiring, and onboarding employees.
Human Resources Management Services (HRMS)
Through our HRMS we provide unmatched service to our clients, with a “one solution” HR process and bring together payroll, benefits, performance reviews, employee self-service, and more.
Put your business in the hands of the right people. We are here to help you to grow, join forces with a leading global HR and people management company that will transform how you attract, manage, and retain your workforce. We’ll handle the full HR cycle, from sourcing, onboarding/placement, training, and capacity building. Our automated HRMS system enables us to support small, medium-sized, and multinational organizations (from 200 to 5000 employees).
We have more than 500 professional and skilled personnel, such as;
1. Mechanical Engineers
2. Chemical Engineers
3. Petroleum Engineers
4. Electrical Engineers
4. Project Management Professionals
5. Certified Public Accountants (CPA) ACCA, CIMA, CA, and others.
7. Human Resources Specialists
8. Welders Electricians, Painters, Rigger, Crane Operator, Leak Detector
9. Marine Pilot
10 Health and Safety Specialists
11. Civil Engineer
12 Maritime Safety Specialist
13. Rig Mechanic
14. Information Technology Specialists, MSc, BSc Computer Science.
We know that relocating employees or workforce includes a full range of internal business processes and can be a hassle. Well, we take the hassle out of your experience by handling everything from the transfer of employees, their families, and/or your entire department to Guyana seamlessly.
We take care of:
Domestic residential services
Through our real estate agency, we handle all logistical and operational aspects of your relocation activities from the home country, to airport pick-up and residential drop-off in Guyana.
1. Office rental and set up including furnishing and utilities such as (Internet/cable, telephone, and electricity)
2. Temporary or permanent resident or hotel. We will book your hotel stay ahead of your departure from your home country or secure rental property for a temporary or permanent stay.
3. School. Our staff will assist with finding and recommending a school for your children, finding a job for the partner or “trailing spouse”, arranging a teacher for the family (language training), and introduce expatriates to the local culture.
Immigration and Visas
We provide the best support service to our valued clients and are ready to assist with your specific travel requirements to safely relocate to Guyana.
Our service includes:
1. Assistance from any international destination
2. Organizing your flight reservations, Visa application & processing, and Work Permit
3. Pick-up and transport from the airport to your hotel or temporary residence.
Work Permit: We will work with you to ease you of the hassle and headache of obtaining a work permit to legally stay and work in Guyana, by handling every stage of the application process until you have your work permit approved by the Department of Immigration in Guyana.
Contact Us 24/7-365
Call/WhatsApp: +1(592) 644-6608
Call: +1(592) 692-9827
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
HSE and Compliance
We are Certified in ISO 9001:2015 Qms, ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS, and ISO 37001:2016 ABMS, this shows or commitment to QHSSE and the value placed on Human Resources, which is part of our culture.
We are committed to ensuring that staff, contractors, and clients are provided with a safe and healthy environment. Our HSE Policies are designed and regularly reviewed to address accident prevention, fire protection, health preservation, and protection of the environment. We strictly adhere to national and local regulations and continuously work towards implementing HSE best practices and international standards. Moreover, a top priority at Green State is to ensure that our team strictly complies with regulations and ethical business conduct across all units and activities.