We provide recruitment and job placement service to the Oil & Gas Sector in Guyana. Our manual system is backed by a powerful automated human resources Management system HRMS it is a self-service tool, automates and streamlines recruiting, hiring, and onboarding employees.
Human Resources Management System (HRMS)
HRMS enables us to support you our clients, and provide one solution to manage your HR processes and bring together payroll, benefits, performance reviews, employee self-service, and more.
Put your business in the hands of the right people. We are here to help you to grow, join forces with a leading global HR and people management company that will transform how you attract, manage, and retain your workforce. We’ll handle the full HR cycle, from sourcing, onboarding/placement, training and capacity building. Our automated HRMS system enables us to support small, medium-sized and multinational organizations (from 200 to 5000 employees).
We have more than 500 professional and skilled personnel, such as;
1. Mechanical Engineers
2. Chemical Engineers
3. Petroleum Engineers
4. Electrical Engineers
4. Project Management Professionals
5. Certified Public Accountants (CPA) ACCA, CIMA, CAs
7. Human Resources Specialists
8. Welders Electricians, Painters, Rigger, Crane Operator, Leak Detector
9. Marine Pilot
10 Health and Safety Specialists
11. Civil Engineer
12 Maritime Safety Specialist
13. Rig Mechanic
14. Information Technology Specialists, MSc, BSc Computer Science.
Background Checks and Screening
Global Coverage, Delivered Locally
- We collaborate with leading and reputable organizations worldwide to provide professional background screening of candidates. Through our global network and connections, we are able to provide you with reliable and genuine screening while ensuring consistency around the world with a single platform for the management of your preferences with background screens that are tailored to reflect local and international employment laws, practices and cultures.
- We use the most extensive range of recruiting software system integrations in the industry, that guarantee results at all time, no guesswork nor falsify reports, real checks and reporting. We support 22 languages across more than 200 countries and territories.
Global Background Checks
- 1. Criminal record checks
- 2. Employment Verifications
- 3. Education and credential verifications
- 4. Reference verifications
- 5. Credit reporting and financial histories
- 6. Due diligence checking
- 7. Compliance and risk database checks
- 8. Identity documentation/passport checks
The United States: Through our global network and the broad range of background screening services we can help companies like yours (small, medium-sized or large enterprises) based in Guyana (or who need screening performed on U.S. residents) get exactly the services they need to meet their specific requirements
Europe: Although the European Union has adopted a wide range of laws (regulations, directives and decisions) to increased consistency among the EU Member States’, significant variations remain in each country will affect what screening services can be provided but in general, through our international partner we can provide the information needed to ensure the right hire is done every time.
Asia Pacific: With our partner, we can respond to the need for background screening by utilising an extensive network of sources throughout the region, all of whom have experience working with government agencies and business entities within their respective countries that allow for a rapid and accurate return of information.
The United Kingdom: We team-up to respond to the challenges of getting the right screening done the first time, and through our network, we are able to conduct and carry out screening on potential employees in the United Kingdom. Organisations in the United Kingdom today face new challenges, and therefore need the best people to help find new solutions.
Canada: Our partner has established presence and office in the city of Toronto, that has an in-depth understanding of procuring background information throughout the provinces and territories, with specific adherence to Canadian federal and provincial laws. This enables us to provide you with the highest quality screening and candidate.
Africa: Even with Africa’s geographic size, a large number of countries, the vast range of languages, dialects, and diverse cultural differences we can assure you of quality screening. and reporting on potential candidates from Africa.
We know that relocating employee or workforce includes a full range of internal business processes and can be a hassle. Well, we take the hassle out of your experience by handling everything from the transfer of employees, their families, and/or your entire department to Guyana seamlessly.
We take care of:
Domestic residential services
Through our real estate agency, we handle all logistical and operational aspects of your relocation activities from home country, to airport pick-up and residential drop-off in Guyana.
1. Office rental and set up including furnishing and utilities such as (Internet/cable, telephone and electricity)
2. Temporary or permanent resident or hotel. We will book your hotel stay ahead of your departure from your home country or secure rental property for a temporary or permanent stay.
3. School. Our staff will assist with finding and recommending a school for your children, finding a job for the partner or “trailing spouse”, arranging a teacher for the family (language training) and introduce expatriates to the local culture.
Immigration and Visas
We provide the best support service to our valued clients and are ready to assist with your specific travel requirements to safely relocate to Guyana.
Our service includes:
1. Assistance from any international destination
2. Organizing your flight reservations, Visa application & processing and Work Permit
3. Pick-up and transport from the airport to your hotel or temporary residence.
Work Permit: We will work with you to ease you of the hassle and headache of obtaining a work permit to legally stay and work in Guyana, by handling every stage of the application process until you have your work permit approved by the Department of Immigration in Guyana.
Contact Us 24/7-365
Call/WhatsApp: +1(592) 644-6608
Call: +1(592) 692-9827
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
HSE and Compliance as a Core Value
We are committed to ensuring that staff, contractors, and clients are provided with a safe and healthy environment. Our HSE Policies are designed and regularly reviewed to address accident prevention, fire protection, health preservation and protection of the environment. We strictly adhere to national and local regulations and continuously work towards implementing HSE best practices and international standards. Moreover, a top priority at Green State is to ensure that our team strictly complies with regulations and ethical business conduct across all units and activities.